Best 6 Helpful Tips for Weight Gain
Here are 6 weight gain tips: don’t drink water before meals and add some nuts, seeds and dried fruits in your meal. This will fill your stomach and make it harder to get enough calories. eat more. Drink milk. Try to shake your weight. Use a larger plate. Add cream to your coffee. Take creatine. Get high-quality sleep
- Add high-calorie foods to existing dishes – nuts, seeds, and dried fruits are important additions to salads, rice, pasta, etc…
- Add healthy fats and oils to existing dishes – Add olive oil, peanut oil or safflower oil to as many foods as possible. I.E. Rice, sandwiches, salads…
- Increase the amount – make a lot of calorie-intensive foods such as rice, mashed potatoes, and pasta.
- Drinking Calories – Drinks are an easy way to get calories on the go. Drink juice, soy milk, milk, smoothies, and other healthy high-calorie drinks.
- Do muscle exercise (anaerobic) exercise – Muscle exercise increases appetite and increases weight when your body builds muscle. This is especially true when used in combination with high protein foods such as nuts, peanut butter, fish or beans.
- Track your progress and set goals – Setting goals and goals is important for any achievement. Set a healthy weight gain goal every month. It is reasonable to not exceed 10 pounds per month (about 5 kilograms). Track your body mass index (BMI) weight gain and make sure you don’t get into an unhealthy weight range.